Saturday, September 17, 2022

I love Fall most of all

To make my Fall wreathe, I used the Gina K Designs wreath builder template and it places your leaves perfectly in a circle. I forget I have it and need to dig it out more often! I decided to put Pooh in the middle of these leaves. I added some Nuvo yellow drops to the pot of honey. 

Alphabet Challenge - L is for Leaves
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Friday - Colorful Leaves
Creative Knockouts - Fall
DL Art - Autumn Wreaths

Pooh and pumpkin by Unity Stamps
Watercolored with Jane Davenport watercolors
Leaves by Catherine Pooler


3 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely fabulous Sherri great layout and embellishments

DIANA L. said...

This is just adorrable!! I love it.
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge # 307 “Autumn Wreath”.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's so cute Sherri. Love the circle of leaves! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT