Monday, August 8, 2022

Butterfly Balloon

I watched this video from Unity and its really easy to get this look. I first stamped my balloons in a very light black ink. I colored with watercolors, let dry and then I put my card back in my misty and went over it in white embossing ink to give it a softer feel. I have never mastered the "no-line" coloring look but this is much easier and it sort of reminds of that. I accidentally smudged my ink in 2 places so I hid them by using a few drops of Nuvo drops that matched my card. I do love this color combo.

TGIF - Color Challenge #380
Less is More - Butterflies
Just Us Girls - Butterflies

Stamp by Unity Stamps
Sentiment by Birch Press Designs
Nuvo Drops
Watercolors by Art Philosophy















7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing make and card design, pretty colours too

Kathyk

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun bouquet of butterflies! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Mercedes Weber said...

Really love the way you put all these challenge themes together to create something beautiful!

meg said...

The white embossing ink gives a stunning finish to your beautiful stamp

chrissy xx said...

FABulous! I LOve your colours to pretty.
I'm going to watch this Video..thank you x
Chrissyxx

Lynne said...

Your card is really pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

Helen said...

A lovely bright cheery card Sherri. THe sentiment is beautiful and is perfect for these lovely butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing at LIM Challenge. Have a good day. :)