Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Weekender Tote Ice Cream Anyone?

This weekender tote die cut by Concord & 9th is so fun!! I wish I could have this in real life - I would totally carry a tote bag like this !!! The die cuts make it super easy to just cut out, glue it together and voila! A instant little tote bag!! Very little stamping but I did stamp the tag that reads "For You".

You'll see I still have my arm bandaged up so no heavy duty stamping yet but I am able to color with my right hand since my left hand was done this time. Stitches come out Thursday!!

Simon Says Stamp - Let's Go on Vacation 


1 week after surgery and I am smiling!
This is Tino, our granddog. Emily
braided my hair which feels so much 
better than wearing it down! Hubby
isn't that great with getting into a 
ponytail but we're working on it!




1 comment:

meg said...

Love the cherry colourful papers you used for the tote bag,you look much more comfortable after surgery this time around