Sunday, July 17, 2022

Christmas in July moose

I discovered this stamp company all the way over in England and a company in South Carolina sells them! I love moose and had to have this set. I see it's currently sold out so I see I am not the only one who loves it! I used some gold stickles for his hat and some black nuvo drops for some lines under his feet. I was able to make this card while recooperating from my thumb surgery a week ago.

Papercraft Challenges - Christmas in July
Sweet Stampers - Christmas in July
2 Sisters on the Blog - Anything Goes #64
Alphabet Challenge - H is for Holidays 
Crafty Gals Corner - Christmas in July
AAA - Christmas Pets

Stamps by Hobby Art Ltd
Watercolors by Catherine Pooler


7 comments:

Nicolette said...

Nice card.
Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontehblog.
Nicolette DT

Caroline said...

So cute!
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

meg said...

You're quick of the mark this time Sherri,hope your recovery goes smoothly a fabulous fun card

Lynda said...

Such a fun and cute card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Deborah Wheeler said...

Fab card Sherri - I just love the expression on that moose's face! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Maikreations said...


I love this fun image! Thank you for sharing our "Christmas in July" Challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Happy crafting and all the best, Maike

Lisa said...

that's such a cute set and your card fits our 'christmas in july' theme perfectly! thanks for playing along on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa x