Wednesday, July 27, 2022

An Ocean Breeze Sets the Mind at Ease

I am continuing to get stronger every day since my thumb surgery 2 weeks ago. I started occupational therapy yesterday and I am already WAY AHEAD with my therapy this time than last time so I am pleased with that. And I am only going once a week instead of twice a week so that's a plus. I have exercises I do at home and they are definitely helping me be less sore!!

Double D - Purple/Blue/Green

Stamps by Impression Obsession
Watercolors by Art Philosophy 




4 comments:

meg said...

Wow Sherri,love your beautifully coloured image and wonderful sentiment,a brilliant card

Diane said...

Fabulous card and image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Kate said...

I love your colouring and the colours you used! And a perfect sentiment to go with it! You've made me nostalgic for a sea breeze! So glad you stopped by my blog earlier in the month! Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

Lisa K said...

Congratulations on your with Double D Challenge. I am lovinpaper, so I recognized your name. Love your card!