Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Well, Hello There Hummingbirds

I got this hummingbird House Mouse stamp in the mail today. I saw a card last week using this image and I was on a mission to find it. I found it at an online store in Massachusetts and I got it today!! Very fast shipping and I thought her pricing was pretty good too. Here is the website - K.G. Krafts and you can find here: https://kgkrafts.mysupadupa.com/collections/rubber-stamps (I just looked at the website and I no longer see its for sale so she may be out of them). 

CAS Colours & Sketches - Sketch #474
Make My Monday - Summer Fun
House Mouse & Friends Monday - Anything Goes, Optional Naughty


Stamp by Stampendous
Sentiment by Unity Stamps
Watercolors by Art Philosophy








6 comments:

meg said...

So clever to use the octagon shape for the spotlight Tec on this beautiful stamped image

Dawn Phillips said...

So cute Sherri. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Gail said...

Thanks for popping in at my blog.
This card is great, you can link it up over at
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/hmfmc-367-anything-goes-option-naughty.html

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sherri beautiful card



Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

samantha's cards said...

Such a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at CC&S.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

What an amazing card! Love the Hummingbird - I just came in from changing the water in my feeder, sit down to do some work and look what I see first. Beautiful coloring on the hummingbird and feeder. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.