Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Have a Bearytastic Day!

Here's another Gruffie bear getting stuffed with chocolates. This was the 2nd bear stamp that my friend Meg sent me from Scotland and I just love them both so much!! I stamped all around the edges of the card with the individual chocolate pieces, then cut him out using my Wonky Stitches rectangle die cuts by Gina Marie Designs. I watercolored him and voila, all done!  Inside the card reads "Have a Bearytastic Day!"

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Stitching








7 comments:

meg said...

He's enjoying those chocolates,love your choice of cardstock for the background and pillow,looks rather regal,a great card Sherri

Christine said...

Love this gruffie image, creative background nice use of the stitched die. Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

Mousey hugs Christine xx

Diana Moriel said...

What a fun stamp, and I love your background!

Sue said...

Oh yum, chocolates! The little Gruffie is sure enjoying his treat. Wonderful card, love how you stamped the candy images around the border and colored up the image beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Bunny said...

This is the life for the Gruffie. I could join him. A cute card. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sherri :-) Gruffie is my all time fave bear and I just love this image! the colors and background are fabulous! LOVE it! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sherri this is such a cute image and a beautiful card

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member