Sunday, April 24, 2022

#1 Teacher

Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up May2-6 and I made this card for my godchild Mindy who is in her first year of teaching kindergarten. For this card, I used this old set from Stamping Bella and for the book she’s holding, I got a Mickey Mouse image online as she is a huge Disney lover. I also paper pieced her dress in tiny Minnie Mouse. The rest is watercolored. I went around the edge of the white cardstock in Pixie Dust Catherine Pooler ink as I had a tiny smudge when I got all done and I had to cover it up with something. LOL It matched the cardstock perfectly.

Allsorts - I spy something that starts with "B" (books) Inkspirational - Watercolor



Big and small letters by Concord & 9th
Reading girl and books by Stamping Bella
#1 Teacher sentiment by Jaded Blossoms
Watercolors by Art Philosophy 





6 comments:

meg said...

She'll love it,the perfect card for a teacher,love her paper pieced dress

brenda said...

A sweet and fun card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun book themed card, beautifully done!
Thanks so much for joining in with my "I Spy" theme at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image and card for a teacher. Thank you for sharing it at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card great theme for a thank you card for a teacher thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo x

Marlena M. said...

Lovely card! Thank your for sharing your work at INk~