Monday, March 7, 2022

Lucky Me to Have a Friend Like You

Here's another Winnie the Pooh card for you today and I replaced the flower he was holding with a 4 leaf clover (I used a heart punch and punched out the tiny heart 4 times). To remove the flower he was holding, I just removed the ink from the stamp and voila!! It worked great!

Tic Tac Toe - TTTC151 (Good luck symbol/Spring/Twine)
Craft Rocket - Animal

Winnie the Pooh stamp by Unity Stamp Company
Sentiment by Reverse Confetti
Letter stamps for name by Concord & 9th
Heart punch from Hobby Lobby
Grass punch by Martha Stewart
Cloud stencil by My Favorite Things








3 comments:

meg said...

Hope your card brings the recipient good luck,a fabulous card Sherri

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww...tooooo cute! You had me at Winnie the Pooh :) ...thank you for joining us at this weeks TTTC.

Ellen said...

Great card, well done!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen