Saturday, February 19, 2022

You're a 24 Carrot Friend

I know Easter is 8 weeks away but I couldn't wait to ink up this new stamp set by Avery Elle. And I did it all with my right hand. My left thumb has healed much quicker than I had expected and as long as I don't overdo it, I am back to crafting!! My therapy is going great and my surgeon said I can take off my brace around the house and do "light" chores with it. Isn't stamping a "light" chore? LOL Occupational therapy gets a lot harder this week but I am more than ready!!

Just Us Girls - Color Week #620
Allsorts - I Love ... this new stamp set by Avery Elle!!
Beyond the Blue - Watercolor

Stamps by Avery Elle
Watercolors by Oxide inks
Sky stencil by My Favorite Things




9 comments:

meg said...

You seem to find the most fantastic stamp and sets,your beautifully coloured image is brilliant with the sentiment. Well done on stamping with your right hand.

brenda said...

A fun friendship card, many thanks for joining in with our 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Carol said...

Adorable scene with that carrot card and the bunnies! Thanks for sharing this darling card with us this week at Just Us Girls!

Linby said...

oh this is just adorable, love that stamp set and your clouds. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card - love your image and the clouds. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card, I too love that stamp set. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

Ina G said...

So cute and adorable Sherri. Love your take on this weeks colour challenge at Just Us Girls. Thanks so much for adding to our Gallery.

Nancy said...

This is adorable, Sherri! You have quite the array of stamps that I always seem to be fond of. The carrot card is so cute. Awesome job with our colors at Just Us Girls. Thanks for playing along.

Lee said...

ACK that is pure adorableness!! Love that carrot mobile! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!