Thursday, February 24, 2022

My Friend

I've been playing with this new die that came from Hero Arts this week ever since I got it in the mail. No stamps go with it so you just color the die shape itself and I just love how it comes out. I watercolored it with my Jane Davenport watercolors and added the sentiment "My Friend" in one of the clouds. I've made a few cards this week with it and all the other ones I put blue paper behind it for the sky but this one I made for this color challenge so I kept the background white.  I still love it!! :) 

Color Throwdown - Challenge #681

Girl with kite die cut by Hero Arts
Sentiment stamp by Stampendous





2 comments:

meg said...

You coloured the diecut beautifu creating a wonderful scene

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet spring/summer scene! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!