Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Can we Taco 'Bout How Much I Adore You

It's been 4 weeks since my thumb surgery and I finally started occupational therapy this week. I will go twice a week to occupational therapy and do other exercises at home 3 times a day. And I will do this at least until late March or maybe even into April. Right now I feel like I can barely move that hand at all but the therapist reassures me to be patient. It's a LONG recovery!!

I made this card using just my left hand.

The Paper Players - Love and Friendship
Alphabet Challenge - Vehicle

Stamps by Concord & 9th



6 comments:

meg said...

Your card made me smile Sherri,a brilliant combination of image and sentiment,hard to believe it's 4 weeks since your surgery,hope the next 4 weeks goes on as quickly x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a wonderfully cute card! I really love tacos and now you have me craving one! LOL I am so impressed that you are able to craft with your hand. I think you've been doing some OT in your craft room. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Dawn Phillips said...

I hope you get some improvement soon Sherri. Although you do seem to be coping with one hand. Love Dawn x

Deborah Wheeler said...

Great card Sherri - and really impressive with just one hand. Hope your OT enables you to make good progress. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Claire Broadwater said...

This Taco truck is so fun! I love the sentiment and the scene you created made me smile! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a cute and fun little taco truck - great punny sentiment too! Hope that thumb starts to improve with the OT. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!