Saturday, January 29, 2022

I'm Here For You

I tried a new technique to me called Brick Wall. You stamp your image onto patterned paper and do some measuring and cutting apart the squares to make what looks like a brick wall. My squares are not even but it's the best I could do. It took me 3 tries to get this right!! You can see the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers here. I made this before my surgery.

Cardz 4 Guyz - Starts with a P (Plaid) 
Just Us Girls - Plaid

Lighthouse stamp by Stampabilities
Sentiment by Concord & 9th
Used Versafine ink


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cool technique! Jo x

meg said...

A wonderful image and fantastic technique Sherri

Pamela said...

wow this is such a fun technique to pair it up with our P for Plaid challenge, I will have to look into it and give it a try. Thank you for joining us at C4G

dj said...

P is for Plaid!! That "bricked" technique is kinda cool!! Thanks for playing along with our "something that starts with P" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Ina G said...

How cleverly created your brick wall is Sherri. Looks fabulous in plaid. Great little scene too. Thanks for sahring with us at JUGS this week.

Dawn Phillips said...

That's really clever Sherri. Love Dawn x