Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Happy Birthday

Yesterday I had to get a Covid test for my upcoming thumb surgery which is next Monday, Jan 10th. Our cases are way up in NC right now :(. 

Here's this cute polar bear again on another wintery card I made. I think he is perfect for male winter birthdays!! A very simple card to make!

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - January polar bear
AAA Birthday - 2 favorite colors (blue and orange)

Trees (Hero Arts) embossed in white 
Polar bear die cut by Spellbinders








6 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous winter card the polar bear looks great against the white embossed trees on your blue background

Diane said...

Beautiful winter card, I saw it on AAA Birthday. You should enter it at the new challenge blog Colorful Options, the theme is Winter Blues, the link can be found on my blog!
Diane {Nellies Nest}

Deanne Saunders said...

What a sweet card!!! Speedy recovery for your surgery!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jane said...

Well the orange certainly pops against the blues. Awesome card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Tina said...

This is so pretty. The trees almost look like icicles and I love the contrast of the orange scarf. Oh, and those cookies are looking amazing and yummy! Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you again. Tina

Nonni said...

Very fun card, love the pop of orange! Thank you for joining s at AAA Birthday!