Monday, December 13, 2021

Merry Christmas - Easy striped watercolor background

I just love these Easy Tape Stripe Watercolor cards that Sandy Allnock did a few months back and had to duplicate it with this stamp, also by Colorado Craft Company. You can watch her video here. She makes it look super easy but it took me 3 tries to get it right. I used a little gold glitter stickles on the bow. Part of my problem was my washi tape kept sticking onto the paper when I tried to take it off and then it would ruin the card. I then remembered to hold the tape on my clothes for a few seconds, rip it off, then tape it to the card so it wouldn't stick and that worked. 

The Paper Players - Color Challenge #PP571
Christmas Kickstart - Anything Christmas 
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a 2021 Challenge (I picked Stamping from April 2021)












4 comments:

meg said...

Love your striped background and super adorable image

LeAnne said...

I admire you for trying a new technique! Thanks for sharing this cutie at the Players this week!

Debbie Crowley said...

Adorable card. Love your striped background. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooo, what a lovely background! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, your card is so sweet, Jo x