Saturday, December 4, 2021

Happy Birthday

So I have always liked these stamps by Katzelkraft. They are in the UK and I have only seen them ONCE at my stamp store and that was many years ago. That stamp store is at least an hour away so I just buy online now. Well, I recently found Topflight Stamps and they are based in SC which is the state right next to NC so I bought a few of their stamps when they were on sale over Black Friday weekend. I inked this cute raccoon up and colored him for my hubby's birthday. We have had the worst month with raccoons digging in our yard!!  We finally had to buy a trap, we have caught 3 different ones and released them at a park about 10 miles away. We haven't seen any in a week so I am hoping we've got them all as they were literally destroying our yard to pieces. The stamps came super fast - in 2 days!! 

Just Add Ink - Sketch #583












3 comments:

meg said...

A great layout and fabulous stamp,that raccoon is so laid back,hope hubby has a great birthday

Dawn Phillips said...

Love that stamp. He looks like he partied hard. Love Dawn x

Chantell Randall said...

A cute little image. I liked reading about the Raccoons in your garden. Although a bit of a pest for you, it would be a novelty to me. Chantell Just Add Ink