Monday, October 25, 2021

Sending You the Sweetest Birthday Wishes Ever!

I love this mice set by Colorado Craft Co. I made this into a mini slimline card so all the mice would fit :). 

Sunday Stamps - Going in Circles
AAA Birthday - Slimline



 




Also, I have been picked as the Featured Stamper at Splitcoast Stampers this week.
I have been a stamper there since 2004 and have never been picked so I was so 
excited to see I was picked this week. You can check out the post here if you want.
I am Cheermom over there (daughter was a cheerleader back in 2004).
It's fun seeing everyone's takes on my cards over the years. 


















5 comments:

meg said...

An absolutely brilliant take on the sketch,love the mice carrying their sweets

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, Sherri! This is the cutest ever! I love all these busy little guys, and what a totally fun card! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jane said...

Awesome card design. Love how your mice cascade down the slimline. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting.

stampwithamyk said...

What a cute card! Love the little critters! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Stef Perry said...

Sherri, what a clever way to use the mice to fit our sketch! Such a fun and playful card! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps!

And congrats on being the newest SCS Featured Stamper! Well deserved recognition!