Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween (today is the day!)

It's Halloween in the USA and we are expecting about 15-20 trick or treaters. In years past, we haven't had that many so I am excited to have that many!! We've always lived on streets where the houses were too spread out so literally some years, we have had NONE :(. I love seeing all the cute costumes.

One more card like this and this may look like all the others I've made but this bat is painted black where I think the other bats were all white. LOL I just love this stamp by Purple Onion Designs!! In fact, Purple Onion Designs came out with their new winter stamps yesterday and these critters are just the cutest. Take a look here! Yes, I have some coming my way and I can't wait!

Daring Cardmakers - Halloween
Inspired by - Friends "Fall" Together (friends carving the pumpkin together)
Beyond the Blue - Happy Fall/Happy Halloween

Stamps by Purple Onion Designs






6 comments:

meg said...

Happy Halloween Sherri,love your colours on this one hope you have lots of trick or treaters

I Card Everyone said...

Purple Onion does cute like no other company, Sherri! Lucky you to have these sweet Halloween stamps - lucky US that you're sweet enough to share them at Inspired By!
Have fun tonight!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Eeeek! THIS IS SO CUTE, look at those friends carving pumpkins! Thank you for inspiring us with this awesome card @IB this week!

Angelnorth said...

That's a cute image and Iove the splattery background for it! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Dawn said...

Such a cute card, I love it. Halloween doesn't have to be scary, it can be cute too. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Lee said...

AAACK! So very cute! I love the Halloween adorableness! Thanks for joining us at Beyond the Blue!