Thursday, October 14, 2021

2022 Calendar

Tomorrow was SUPPOSED to be my surgery on my right thumb but the dr has postponed it until January. Since I also need my left thumb done 3-4 months after the first one, I do think it's better to wait and get it all done in 1 calendar year, since my co-pay will have been met after the first surgery. So I will just take it easy until then :). 

I make this calendar each year for some friends. It's 4x6 and I attach it to a frame that is easily able to change each month. When I knew I was having surgery, I made sure to get them done beforehand. It took me over a week to do and I worked on a couple of months at a time. I printed off the monthly calendar.

A Place to Start - Purely Homemade
As You Like It - Favorite Non-Card Project and Why (I love this annual calendar I make for my friends. I have been making a calendar for 2 of my friends for about 10 years. They look forward to it every Christmas. This year, I added 3 more to give to 3 more friends. I should say, to 2 other friends and I made one for myself. It just makes me happy and I love using all my favorite stamps for each month).
Addicted to Stamps & More - Make Your Mark
Love to Scrap - Anything but a Card


January - Colorado Craft Co.
February - Jaded Blossom
March - Unity Stamps
April - Taylored Expressions

May - Colorado Springs Co.
June - Hero Arts
July - Unity Stamps
August - Concord & 9th

September - Newton's Nook
October - Catherine Pooler
November - Unity Stamps
December - Reverse Confetti (retired)


4 comments:

meg said...

I kept expecting you to post the date for your surgery soon so pleased you're not disappointed it's delayed until next year.Your calendar has been a labour of love,the images are all beautiful, the recipient will love it.

Chrissy said...

So cute and fun,great calendars..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful calenders. Nicely design. Great project. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Chana Malkah said...

Great gift for your friends! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner