Thursday, September 23, 2021

Just like a fine wine, you seem to get better with age

I recently won a $20 gift card to Altenew. I can't believe I had never bought any of their stamps. Anyway, I chose this cute bear and he's easy to stamp up (2 step stamping). No coloring needed, except for the stenciled clouds. I used washi tape for the road.

I am sending this to an online friend who lives in England and we have never met. Her and I used to play the word game "Ruzzle" on our phones and I found out she used to make cards many years ago. She's turning 89 this year.

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #438

Stamps and die cuts by Altenew








5 comments:

meg said...

what a fun card for your friend Sherri love the happy bear and great sentiment

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your cycling bear Sherri, along with the road and cloud detail. I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Wei said...

Hi,Sherri!That's an adorable use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Loving the bear! Such a cute card... I love your cloud work, very nice. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S.

My Paper Epiphany said...

So adorable! Your friend is sure to love it! Thanks so much for joining the fun at CCC&S:)