Saturday, September 18, 2021

Happy Birthday fringe-style

I snagged this when Concord & 9th had this stamp and die set for 70% off and I love playing with it. I've already mailed one card with it and I stuck a post-it note with it saying "if the fringe is laying down, just fluff back up". She said it was fine as it was so I guess it wasn't too flat :)

I made this for a friend's birthday next month.

Just Us Girls - Yellow, Orange, Red
Sweet Stampin' - Colors of Autumn
Sweet Stampers - Stripes and/or Dots
The Four Seasons Challenge - Anything Goes Fall

Stamps and fringe die by Concord & 9th











8 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely brilliant,love the fringing,the colours perfect for your cake

Diane said...

Super creative and fun card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful design and a cler way to capture the essence of Autumn. Thanks for linking up with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and we hope to see your designs often. Donna

Nancy said...

So creative, Sherri! I love that you put a note to say fluff if needed. I will be doing that with my Christmas cards for sure! As for your darling Birthday card...it came out wonderful! Great job with the colors over at Just Us Girls! Thanks for joining us we appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a clever idea, and the cake looks great decorated with fall colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons.

Heike said...

Das mit den Fransen ist ja eine tolle Idee. Eine wunderschöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.

LG Heike

Pat K said...

Oh so very creative. I love the fall colours and unique design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Kuni said...

Wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs