Monday, August 9, 2021

Take it Easy

You would think this card would've been easy to make but it took me 3 tries to get it right. First I tried a rainbow die cut but just couldn't get it to look right behind the palm trees. Then, I watercolored the rainbow stripes on it using my watercolors. I tried just stamping the trees in black ink but it just didn't look right. Finally, I watercolored the rainbow stripes again and used my Catherine Pooler brown and green inks for the palm trees and it looks much better. 

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts - Rainbow
Bastel-Traum - Rainbows


All stamps by Hero Arts
Watercolors by Jane Davenport









4 comments:

meg said...

It was well worth persevering,the final card is bright and beautiful

Papierlisi said...

I love your dreamy project! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Tina aka Papierlisi :-)
DT bastel-traum challenge

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey! Great job on this card - sometimes it takes me several attempts to get it right, too! This is the perfect summer rainbow card! Nice job on this one!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Gab said...

Love that background!