Monday, August 16, 2021

Merry Christmas in black & white

I feel like I am bouncing all over the place from Christmas,  then to Halloween, then back to Christmas again. So here I am at Christmas because I did for a black and white challenge. This die cut had a different dog on it but I cut it out and added this little dog instead as I am sending this to my godchild who has a chihuahua.

Just Us Girls - Black and White
Krafty Chicks - Christmas
Sparkles - Monochrome
Christmas Craft Creations - Non-Traditional Colors




6 comments:

meg said...

Great to be able to replace the dog to one your godchild has,a wonderful diecut and monochromatic card

ElizStewart said...

Sherri... A silhouette card was a brilliant idea for our B&W challenge! I just love that your customized the card to include your godchild's dog... too cute! Great work! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Just Us Girls!

Leanne said...

Wonderful card, I never think to make a silhouette card for Christmas is a wonderful idea. Thanks for playing this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card Sherri. Love Dawn x

Valérie said...

I love the silhouette card. Great Christmas card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Sparkles Challenge monochromatic theme. Good luck! Valérie DT

Helen said...

Love it - that little dog you've added is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)