Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Every day may not be good, but there's good in every day

Soon our leaves will be changing here in the Carolina's and I saw a few on the ground so I remembered this technique I learned from Lydia called Duoprinting with Chlorophyll - see it here. It's super easy and no ink needed :). You stick a real life into your Big Shot or Big Kick and put it through. Be sure to watch her video so you see how to sandwich it just right in between a piece of regular typing paper so you don't get the leaf "juices" all over your cutting plates. This imprint is from the actual leaf itself. Isn't that neat?

My recent chemo buddy is now in remission which means I no longer will send her weekly cards so I am waiting for my next angel to be assigned to me :). Usually it only takes a few weeks before I get a new one. I will save this for her. You can see all about Chemo-Angels here.

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Leaf it to Chance




3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW fantastic! Yes that is really a cool technique Sherri and bless you for being a chemo buddy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

meg said...

A fabulous technique and card,the sentiment is inspirational

Birgit said...

What a cool technique! I just opened the link to check it out. Thanks so much for linking up to TSOC challenge. Best of luck to you!
ps. I think it's wonderful that you're a chemo buddy. May the blessings return to you tenfold.