Thursday, July 1, 2021

Oh, hi there!

So ... yesterday I went to my hand dr for my arthritis in both hands. Its in both thumbs and I had a cortisone shot 18 months ago that has done great, until I got that job back in May. So he took new xrays and my left thumb is bone on bone - the cartilage is completely gone! I decided to try one more set of cortisone shots (in both hands) because surgery is the next option. I already feel 10 times better today. Yesterday was rough and they hurt me really bad all day. So let's hope shots help me since surgery is a 3 month recovery time on EACH hand. 

Animal Friends - Koala
Crafty Animals - Animal
Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes

Retiring stamp by Reverse Confetti 6/2021
Die cut to be retired by Reverse Confetti 6/2021


4 comments:

meg said...

Love your cute koala bear Sherri,a beautiful die cut and background.Hope your steroid injection helps

Dawn Phillips said...

Bless you hun. I hope you can get some relief from the pain. I have my wrists in splints at the moment. It seriously ruins your craft time. Glad you can still make such cute cards. Love Dawn x

Darlene said...

OMG sooooo cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.