Tuesday, July 6, 2021

My first Fall card

My first Fall card of the season!! I'm ready to dig out my pumpkin stamps! :)

My hands are doing so much better since I had cortisone shots and I quit my job. Let's hope they continue to do good so I don't have to have that dreaded surgery - it's called a trapeziectomy. It's a 8 week recovery with a cast on your hand/arm and 3 months total recovery!!! And since I have the problem in both hands, I would need BOTH hands done so we're talking 6 months total recovery time. Who has time for that? LOL

Atlantic Hearts Sketch - Sketch #428

Stamps by My Favorite Things
Colored with Jane Davenport watercolors





7 comments:

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Super cute! Great papers and I love the smiling moose!
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Patty S, Design Team

meg said...

He's a cutie Sherri,love autumn,especially the colour of leaves

Dena J said...

Adorable sweater on the happy moose! Autumn has always been a favorite of mine because of the rich, warm colors. Thank you for sharing your card with us at AHSC. Hope your hands improve and stay better!

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card. I'm not ready for autumn yet! Love Dawn x

Allisa said...

Such a fun take on the sketch. Fall cards are my favorite! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Brandi said...

I love the sentiment, that is too cute! I love the little moose, so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

libbystamps said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us for Challenge #428 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!