Monday, July 12, 2021

Keep on movin'

When I saw this photo for this challenge, I knew right away which stamp set I was going to use. It was perfect for this. This stamp set is an older set by Flora & Fauna and continues to be a fave of mine. The palm trees are an old wooden Amuse stamp I still have. For the road, I stamped the teeny tiny flower a bunch of times to try to resemble a road. I think it does! HA

My hands continue to do great. No more pain and more importantly, I have time to stamp again!! YAY! (and read!)

{PIN}spirational - July #279


Stamps by Flora & Fauna
Trees by Amuse Studio
Birds by Repeat Impressions






2 comments:

meg said...

Would love to be on the beach in one of these camper vans,a gorgeous scene and card

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper