Thursday, July 22, 2021

If loving thoughts could heal ...

I did an abstract watercolor background by watching this you tube video, only my paints did not "dance" around like the video. I think I kept adding too much but I wasn't liking it at first so I kept adding to it. You can see the video here. I'm sending this card to my uncle who is fighting cancer.

Paper Craft Crew - Tic Tac Toe (trees/die cut/watercolor) 
Make My Monday - Trees

Stamps by Hero Arts
Sentiment by Stampin Up
Watercolors by Jane Davenport
Rectangle die cut by Gina Marie Designs






5 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous sentiment and card for your uncle

meg said...

Back to say thank you for joining in at MMM

Dawn Phillips said...

This is beautiful Sherri. I love the watercolours. Love Dawn x

Jan Musselman said...

Your Uncle will really appreciate this card! It's lovely. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Wei said...

Beautiful scene, Sherri! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.