Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Soaring by to say Hi

Concord & 9th are having a huge sale right now and tomorrow is the last day!! It started last week and I was working that day but at 11:00 am, I went to the website to place my order. I had an idea what I wanted and these kites were on my list. The background is the Kite Turnabout Stamp. I remember trying these turnabout stamps when they first came out many years ago and I never quite mastered how to get them to line up right but this one has a guide which helps a lot!! 

I love this challenge because these are all my fave colors.

The Paper Players - Color Challenge #PP545



5 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant background in great colours love the sentiment and focal kite image

Bunny said...

Cute card and lovely papers. [Bunny]

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That background is fabulous - so much visual interest, I thought it was printed patterned paper before I read your post! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

What a fabulous background you created! I love all those kites and the sentiment is just perfect! Great way to use the colors. SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Sherri, this is such a fun card! Love the adorable background you crated with the stamped images. WOW! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!