Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sending Jumbo Hugs

This card took me a few tries to make but once I made 2, then it got much easier. Jennifer McGuire showed how to make a display frame card without any special dies so I couldn't wait to try it. Here is her post on her blog  and you can see the video here. I plan on making a few more of these cards while it's fresh on my mind how to make them. 

{PIN}spirational - June #278

This is actually inside of card

Outside of card

What it looks like from the side view





3 comments:

meg said...

Love the fun monkey and elephant image you placed in the frame,must look at the video and try this layout,have a lovely day

Dawn Phillips said...

The elephant is adorable. I love the card. Love Dawn x

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper