Friday, May 14, 2021

Swing Easel card

I believe this is my first swing easel card. I did a challenge over at Splitcoast and combined it with the challenge at Color Throwdown. It took me forever because the challenge at Splitcoast was for a bigger card and I decided to make it fit into a standard A2 card. 

Here are my measurements in case you want to duplicate it. Keep in mind, I did extra layers to accompany the color challenge so some layers may not be needed:

4 1/4 x 11 base card
3 x 3 1/2
2 7/8 x 3 1/4
2 5/8 x 3 (stamped image on this)

Inside measurements:

4 x 5 1/4
2 1/4 x 4

Die cut is 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 and I have it popped up

You can see video here https://youtu.be/YB6T6_O3A84

Color Throwdown - Challenge #642


Stamps by Unity Stamps



2 comments:

meg said...

A stunning card Sherri,a great layout and stamped image and sentiment

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card hun. Never heard of this one before. Love Dawn x