Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sending Bear Hugs

This was a fun sketch as I knew I had some fishtail banner dies in my stash but wasn't quite sure how to make a card for this sketch. All my dies were wider than the sketch shows so I decided to glue the die cut onto the card, then stamp on top of that so it hangs off the banner. I kinda like how it came out :). 

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #485
Animal Friends - Bear

Stamps by Catherine Pooler
Fish tail banner die cuts by Gina Marie Designs
Inks by Copics
Cloud ink and sentiment smudging by Catherine Pooler inks




7 comments:

meg said...

Love the way you interpreted the sketch,a wonderful idea and card

Bunny said...

We could all use a bear hug. This is cute. [Bunny]

Judy Rozema said...

So adorable. I just got this stamp set and am excited to ink it up. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim S said...

I love the way you used the image off the banner - such a fun and creative look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Dreja said...

Deine Karte ist echt klasse geworden. Sehr schön gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fun card! I love how you stamped the polar bear on both the fishtail banner and the card base. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Heike said...

Den Sketch hast du super umgesetzt. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike