Sunday, May 2, 2021

Happy Day!

26 years ago today I gave birth to a baby boy who weighed 9 lbs, 10 oz. I am 5'1" so it was not an easy task!! LOL He could not wear any newborn clothes, no newborn diapers, he had to wear size 3 months. We named him Nicholas and we are so proud of the man he has become!

So my card today is this cute little mouse headed to work, school or wherever... I decided to make this for my godchild on her first day teaching kindergarten (not till August but I have it done early! HA) I made the clouds vellum for something different. I just think this mouse is so cute!!

Challenge Up Your Life - Under a Hat
Daring Cardmakers - Vellum 

Stamps by Colorado Craft Co.
Die cuts by Sizzix
Grass punch by Martha Stewart









6 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

OMGosh! So darned cute! I love that little artist carrying his portfolio! I love the photo gallery of your son - what gray pics! Hope you're doing well after your surgery! It's takes a long while to heal but it's great that they did such a wonderful job! Take care!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

meg said...

Hope the sun shines on her on her first day as a teacher,a wonderful card Sherri

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card. I hope Nicolas had a lovely birthday x

Angelnorth said...

Cute card - those Anita Jeram designs are adorable aren't they? Happy birthday to your son (hope huis birth was the worst of the troubles he gave you!) and best of luck to your goddaughter on her teaching career! Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

Dawn said...

very cute and I just love rainbows and the vellum clouds look fabulous. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Maikreations said...

Super cute card! Love the rainbow and the rat with the hat is just darling ;o) Thank you for joining us this month for our "Under a hat" theme at Challenge Up Your Life. Have a great day and happy crafting ;o) Maike