Monday, May 24, 2021

Happy Birthday

I had to make a male birthday card and I wanted to use my mushrooms dies so I made this for this challenge. 

I had a great birthday yesterday. Kids (they're not kids anymore. They are 28 and 26 but I still call them kids) made chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer with ice cream in the middle. Yummy!! See pics below!! I start my new job today so we'll see how much time I have to make cards now LOL.

Just Add Ink - Color #555

Stamps and diecuts by The Greetery
Stencil by The Greetery
Colored with Copics







6 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

A fun card Sherri - these are fun Mushroom dies - so versatile. I love your Birthday pics too, looks like a wonderful time. Happy Birthday. Chantell Just Add Ink

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love those mushrooms and the texture.

Great birthday photos.

I hope your first day of work is good. [Bunny]

meg said...

A fabulous background for the die cut mushrooms,love the colours,great birthday pics

Patrice said...

Great card, Sherri. Love those mushrooms so much. Happy birthday....your treat looks delicious! Thanks for playing with Just Add Ink this week. x

Denita Wright-Smee said...

I just love your colourful mushrooms, Sherri. Happy Birthday to you! Thankyou for joining in with our JAI Colour Challenge. D x

Kelly Kent said...

Happy birthday Sherri! I hope the first day at work went well and you still have lots of time to share cards like this gorgeous one with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x