Wednesday, April 28, 2021

So Very Proud of You

I know, I know ... ANOTHER Anita Jeram stamp set you're asking?  Yes, I can't help it. I just love her newest release with Colorado Craft Co. (And a little secret I have to share is I won a $25 to their store for free stamps because I participated in a long blog hop which I do from time to time but never win) I made this card for my godchild who graduates this May and will become a kindergarten teacher for 2021-2022. She got an early contract with the school system so she knows where she will be teaching when August comes. I hope she likes this.


The Paper Players - Sketch PP538

Stamps by Colorado Craft Co.
Colored with Copics





5 comments:

meg said...

Your critters are all cheering for her ,congratulations to her on her graduation and securing her first post,a brilliant fun card

Bunny said...

I love the line of Anita Jeram. This is so cute. Glad you won a gift certificate. I also participated in that long hop. I saw a lot of cute ideas. Your goddaughter will love this. Congrats to her on her first teaching position coming up in the fall. [Bunny]

Claire Broadwater said...

Congrats on your win of the gc! How fun! Your card is adorable! That row of friends is just too sweet! The plaid makes them pop! This card will bring a smile to someone! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Congratulations on your win; I'm not surprised you couldn't resist this set - those cute critters are adorable and I love the colourful plaid too. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so adorable. Love Dawn x