Friday, April 30, 2021

MOTHER

Yesterday I went to the dr and they took off my bulky bandage and said my nose is healing nicely. Thank goodness my skin cancer wasn't any bigger and they could do the MOHS surgery on it and the cancer is 100% gone!! It will take a year to completely heal and hopefully I will have a very little scar. For now, I have to be careful and not get any sun on it for a YEAR!!  And I get to start exercising again, as long as I don't let my heart rate get up too much. (see pic below for a week after my surgery)

Cardz 4 Galz - Mother's Day or For a Special Lady
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

Stamps by Colorado Craft Co.

I had MOHS surgery on my
nose exactly one week ago for
basal cell carcinoma. Now I 
just need it to heal!! 

5 comments:

meg said...

So pleased to read that you are healing nicely Sherri,love your image,the poor mother mouse has her hands full,

Bunny said...

I love your CCC card. These images are so cute.

Nice to see the bandages off. Lots of sunscreen from now on too. My husband has his in almost the exact same spot. [Bunny]

Dawn Phillips said...

Glad you are healing well. I love your card. Love Dawn x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation, just love the sentiment

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
Take care
Hugs Shell xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Hope you heal well and quickly!
Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!