Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hello, My Friend

This is the newest April 2021 Sunshine & Rainbows sentiment kit by Unity and I just had to add it to my collection. Fast shipping too!! The inks I used were: Distress Oxide Faded Jeans, Catherine Pooler Cranberry Fizz and Catherine Pooler Sand Castle. I love this set because the rainbow stripes can be stamped in different color inks which is why I got it. I will definitely be making more cards with this cute set. 

The Paper Players - Challenge #536
Tuesday Taggers - Make a Rainbow
Day of the Month Card Club - Find a Rainbow Day

Stamps by Unity Stamps





10 comments:

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

Super-cute, Sherri! I love how you've used the challenge colours from The Paper Players.

papierelle said...

Another beautiful rainbow card!!! Love the CAS design!!! Thank you for joining with us at DotMCC again. Gundi

meg said...

A fabulous rainbow card,your sentiment and position of the clouds is beautiful

Bunny said...

Great CAS card. Who doesn't love a rainbow? No matter what the colors. [Bunny]

LeAnne said...

This IS such a fun set...love this rainbow image. The little clouds balance it perfectly too! Thanks for using my colors this week at the Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Super cute rainbow Sherri - I love the addition of the pattern on the arches for extra interest too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is super fun and CAS perfection! Love the rainbow and the clouds. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Marjut said...

Fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

nwilliams6 said...

Great colors and VERY FUN design. A cute card!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a lovely card! The rainbow design looks so beautiful, love it 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x