Sunday, April 25, 2021

All You Need to Paint is a Few Tools, A Little Instruction and a Vision in your Mind.

Another cute new stamp set by the great Anita Jeram. Here's a great you tube video on watercoloring. I did the wet on wet technique.

Beyond the Blue - Simple Watercoloring
Allsorts - Any 3 colors of the rainbow

I have no idea who I will send this card to, but I just think he's the cutest :).

Stamps by Colorado Craft Company
Watercolors by Jane Davenport
For his suitcase, I used my Copic
Blender Pen to make the dots.


4 comments:

meg said...

He's fantastic Sherri

Dawn Phillips said...

I love it. He's perfect on your watercolour background. Love Dawn x

Bunny said...

I love this. The whole line of Anita Jeram is great. He is so cute and artistic. [Bunny]

Lee said...

OMG just so pretty AND adorable all rolled into one fabulous design!! Thank you for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!