Monday, March 29, 2021

You Float My Boat

I'm excited to be the Featured Creator with the Make the Card Challenge this week and the challenge is a color challenge.  I used this stamp set by Taylored Expressions and I just love this little dog in his "homemade boat". I stamped the background stripes using Concord & 9th's Peek Through Pattern Stamp Set and I used Catherine Pooler inks - Coral Cabana, Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey and Grape Crush.



Stamps by Taylored Expressions
Stripes by Concord & 9th
I watercolored image with Catherine Pooler inks

4 comments:

Darlene said...

YAY! Congrats on being our Featured Creator this week Sherri! Your card is just ADORABLE! What a fun design!
Darlene
MTCC DT

meg said...

Brilliant bright cheery colours and a fabulous image

Dawn Phillips said...

Congrats Sherri. I love this little doggy card. It's so colourful. Love Dawn x

Jill Lipscomb said...

Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us this week at Make the Cards Challenge.

Jill
Make the Cards Challenge
Jill Cameron Creations
Inked by Jill