Friday, March 12, 2021

Flower Power ?

I love her eyes as "flowers".

C.R.A.F.T. - Feminine
Creative Friday - Girl Power

Digi by Angie Blom



Our son took a day off work yesterday and asked if I wanted to go on a hike with him. Well, of course I do. 

We drove about 55 minutes to Crowders Mountain outside of Gastonia, NC and we hiked 6 miles UP and down rocks and wooden stairs. Took us almost 3 hours and I was feeling it on the last mile!! Here are some pics. It was a beautiful 73 degree day!!






Yes, we had hiked all the way to the top and back down. Whew!!

Not too great selfie of us but the
best I could do.

15,000 steps later and I was exhausted!!


3 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous pics of your walk Sherri the scenery is beautiful,love your card too

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your cheerful card. I'm jealous of your walk. We are still restricted her and the weather is appalling. Love Dawn x

Brenda said...

What a great feminine card. The image portrays a bright, strong woman. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge!