Monday, March 22, 2021

Circles

So if you are in the US and have not been to Hobby Lobby lately, you may be surprised that they no longer offer their 40% off coupon on anything in the store. Last week, all their stamps were 40% off and I came across these new stamps (to me) by Tracey Hey. She is in the UK so I had never heard of her stamps before. Hobby Lobby had 6 sets and I got all but one set (they were out of the 1 set). I decided to use 2 sets for this card for this color challenge with Just Us Girls this week.

Just Us Girls - Color Challenge #576

Stamps by Tracey Hey
Colored with Copics



3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I love Tracey Hey stamps. I was lucky enough to get some for Christmas x

meg said...

Gorgeous card Sherri

Nancy said...

What that is terrible news!! I was headed there today! Bummer! Love your sweet little Ellie dressed in his overalls. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls and the heads up about Hobby Lobby!