Friday, March 19, 2021

A Mother's Love is Precious Indeed

I won the last challenge at CAS on Sunday so I was picked to be this week's Guest Designer. The challenge is music so here is my card. I recently bought the newest stamps by Anita Jeram that are sold at Colorado Craft Company and decided to make a Mother's Day card using this stamp set. Mother's Day in the US is May 9th this year. I hope you'll enter this fun music challenge.

Stamps by Colorado Craft Company
Colored with Jane Davenport watercolors

I am also entering this in the following challenge:

Animal Friends Challenge - Hare/Rabbit
As You Like It - Fave way to cut your image and why (I like to fussy cut my images with scissors. I have a Scan 'n' Cut but having to pull it out each time to cut something out, it's just as easy to get out my handy dandy scissors, like I did with this cute bunny)
Krafty Chicks - CAS
Stinkin' Inkers - Hop to It





5 comments:

meg said...

This is one of the sweetest Mother's Day cards I have seen this year,love it

Dreja said...

Ganz phantastisch!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Hugging your momma tight is music to my heart. Amazing card!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Sherri this is amazing. It's made me all emotional. So gorgeous. Love Dawn x

Heike said...

Eine wundervolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike