Thursday, February 18, 2021

Happy Birthday Stand Up Card

This card is really easy to make as long as you die cut first, then stamp once its die cut out. I am making quite a few of these cards for my friends and I have a list of who I am sending them to so I remember for next year not to do it again. LOL These color challenges work great for them and each one is a different color combo when I do it that way.

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Color Challenge #357
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Die Cuts

Stamps and die cuts by Concord & 9th




7 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The colors look great. [Bunny]

meg said...

A beautiful colour combo Sherri love this style of card

JulieP said...

I love the style of this box card!!! The layers are fabulous. I keep a list of cards I send too. :-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!

Jenny Engelke said...

Super sweet! Who would've love receiving a cool, unique card like this! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cheerful birthday card! Love the shape of it as well as the bright colors!! Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

brrenwick said...

This is such a fun and cheerful card...sure to make anyone's birthday a happy one! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Love this idea. I am going to have to find out how to make it. Glad you joined us at HSS and will play again!

Robbie