Friday, January 29, 2021

Weee. Best Sledding Ever Valentine

Still no snow here in real life, but I am sure having fun playing with this snowman set!! I just love him!! I made this cute snowman card into a Valentine for a friend. For the hearts, I didn't want them to be too dark so I first stamped them off on paper, then lightly stamped on the watercolored background. 

Cute Card Thursday - Valentines
Little Red Wagon - Build a Snowperson
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions

Stamps by Colorado Craft Company
Inks by Catherine Pooler and water








4 comments:

Bunny said...

This is so cute. What a great way to take a snow slide. [Bunny]

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card Sherri! Love that huge snowman! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Created by Kath said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Kath DT

Brenda said...

This is such a cute snowperson and I love that he seems larger than life! He is definitely perfect for many occasions. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.