Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #256 Anything Goes

This week at The Crafter's Cafe, the challenge is Anything Goes. I made this Christmas card using this great die cut by Sizzix on top of this cloud die cut by Gina Marie Designs. For the background colors, I just kept layering and layering colors to get this bold blue. I used a white gel pen to write the sentiment since I don't have that saying in a stamp.

I can't wait to see what you make in our Anything Goes.

I want to also enter this in the following challenge:

Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes


My grand-dog Tino 
(I should've made this my Christmas card this year! LOL)




3 comments:

meg said...

Love the depth of colour in your background,a beautiful die cut image and card

Bunny said...

Love your beautiful card. The blue is grand. [Bunny]

Rachelle Oltean said...

Aw-w-w just look how cute Tino is in his plaid jacket! So cute! I have a version of this die cut that I am using this year as well! I love how you have used yours against the scalloped cloud background! Nice job!
Rachelle : )