Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas silhouette

This is one of my favorite Christmas cards I made this year. The die cut is from Spellbinders and I found it on sale last year at Hobby Lobby for like $4. I had to get it. It actually has a cat behind the kids but I cut it out and added this little dog because I sent it to my godchild since they have a chihuahua. For the sunset, I got the idea from someone else who did the same thing online and I CASE'D her card from the Spellbinders website here. It was a very easy card to make :). I embossed the sentiment.

I woke up feeling much better from my pulled muscle and is all good again :). 

Merry Christmas Eve!

The Card Concept - Favorite Card of the Year
ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for my favorite thing (I love this die set by Spellbinders and I love this watercolor technique I did)
Christmas Kickstart - Christmas
Little Red Wagon - Merry Christmas






5 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful scene,love your sunset,and chihuahua

Dotty Jo said...

No wonder you like this card so much, Sherri, it's a beaut and I love how you added the little dog to make it extra personal! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Mom and me, Jo x

Kate said...

So glad your pulled muscle is all better! And your card is fabulous! What a wonderful silhouette!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon with another creation this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Sherri. Great background and that die is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

Wickcliss said...

What a great way to challenge yourself by water colouring your own plaid background.Brilliant. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Sherri. Hope to see you on our future challenges, Clarissa DT xx