Saturday, December 26, 2020

Happy New Year 2021

I hope everyone had a great Christmas yesterday! I added a few pics at the bottom. 

Inspired by Challenge - Goodbye 2020 (Inspired by "New Year"). Using my little snowman stamp again from Tim Holtz. Banner sentiment by Mama Elephant. Sky stencil by My Favorite Things.
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Make it Blue
TGIF - Let it Snow
Inkspirational - Something in your Home (my snowman book pages) See photo below





Our 2020 Christmas selfie with Tino wearing
his Christmas hat (I couldn't find all of our hats)



Kids baking Christmas cookies (our tradition on Christmas Eve)

Yes, our grand-dog Tino is very spoiled LOL

Emily got me this neat snowman, made out of book pages.
She found him on Etsy. He came flat in a box and we had
to use a hair dryer to "fluff" the pages. It took awhile!

My walk last night at 5 pm, while dinner was in the oven.

Me walking at 27 degrees but with the wind chill
it felt 17. I was cold but I got in 30 minutes.






4 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous card for the New Year,love your family pics,very cold here too

Tami Hewlett said...

Cute snowman card!!! I really love the clouds in the background! Thanks so much for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

I Card Everyone said...

Sherri, thanks for joining us at Inspired By!! He's a very sweet little snowman cheering in the New Year!
=]

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh how cute Sherri! CAS but oh so adorable!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts last challenge of 2020! I hope you will play along with us again this time around!