Sunday, December 20, 2020

Dreaming of a white Christmas

I decided to make a stencil background using my tree birch die cut. I love how it came out. I just laid it down on top of a piece of white cardstock and used my brushes to blend it on. Stamp and die cut by Catherine Pooler. We almost NEVER have a white Christmas here in NC, but I heard on the weather just yesterday we have a small chance this year of getting about 2" of the pretty white stuff so my fingers are crossed :).

Inkspirational - Snow
Just Add Ink - Challenge #536









3 comments:

meg said...

Just a sprinkling of the white stuff please , a gorgeous card love the plaid

Bunny said...

This came out so cute. I love how you made the background. [Bunny]

Marina said...

Great work with the stencil and I love the sentiment on the snowman. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.