Friday, December 11, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #215 Tic TAG Toe

At Cut it Up this week, our challenge is Tic-TAG-Toe using this chart and we are making tags. I made this Christmas gift tag using gold/stamp/Santa. I have had this Santa stamp for years and I just love it. It's retired and by a company called Inkspirations. I cut my gold cardstock using a double stitched in and out square die cut by Gina Marie Designs. I glued Santa onto that. Then I used a stamp and tag set by Catherine Pooler and added a small To/From sentiment (by Lawn Fawn) onto that, tied some ribbon on it and viola! All done! No coloring involved!

I hope you join us this week with your tag and don't forget to use a die cut.




4 comments:

meg said...

Love your beautiful Father Christmas stamp and your layout

ScrappyHorses said...

How beautiful is this with the gold and tag on the card! Love this twist on the challenge! Very creative! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Katrina

Treva said...

Love the gold background, it really makes the Santa pop!

Heather said...

How beautiful!! I love the gold sparkly paper. And this image is so fabulous, it doesn't NEED any coloring!