Monday, November 9, 2020

We Believe in Santa Paws

I learned how to make this Christmas tree in Kristina Werner's Simply Watercolor Class a few weeks ago by using masking tape and watercolor paints. They are so fun to make!! I teamed it up with my cute dog stamp and sentiment by Taylored Expressions.

While walking this morning, I took pics of these beautiful Fall trees in my neighborhood. Growing up in FL I had never seen leaves change until I moved to NC 30+ years ago! I love FALL!!

Just Us Girls - Triangle
The Library Challenge - Christmas Shopaholic
We Love Chocolate Baroque - Christmas
Creative Craft Cottage - Winter/Christmas


Stamps by Taylored Expressions
Tree hand drawn by using masking tape
and watercolor paints








11 comments:

meg said...

Your tree looks fabulous Sherri,your colouring gives the impression of deep texture,the pup is totally adorable. I used Stampendous Fun Flock on the penguins hats and ear muffs

brenda said...

A real fun and modern looking Christmas card, lovely you see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute. Love that dog and the coloring of your triangle Christmas. Tree. Thanks for playing in at justice girls challenge

Kathleen said...

What a super fun image and a really lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas. challenge at 'We love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Marina said...

The watercoloured tree looks great and I love that you've paired it with the cute dog to make a unique scene. Thanks for joining The Library.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Sheri! Great job incorporating the triangle challenge! And I'm loving all of your tree foliage photos on FB in the past week! The color has been spectacular this year! Take care!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Dotty Jo said...

Love that little dog, Sherri! Jo x

Bobby said...

I love the way you created the tree, Sherri. It's perfect for our triangle challenge. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Dawn Phillips said...

This made me smile. It's probably just the way my mind works but I'm thinking your little doggy is sniffing the tree to see if it's a suitable 'rest' stop. Sorry. Once I'd seen it that way I couldn't not. Love Dawn x

Linby said...

Love the scene you've created, it makes for a really contemporary card. Thanks for sharing it with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x